Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

So there are many New Year’s resolutions I could think of, and sure I’ve made a few. One that might concern you, would be my hope to write more blog entries! So I’ll start off right, with a blog entry.

Christmas this year was a little different than usual, which slightly bummed me out. It just did not feel like Christmas to me. We had an enjoyable time and all, Christmas eve we had band barracks marines over and had a good time and then on Christmas Josh and I just enjoyed each others company. We actually packed up all of the Christmas stuff before January, that has to be a record! I have to say even though I love being in Okinawa, I miss having my friends and family around for the holidays. This picture is just for my mom!! When I was younger we bought a cookie press to make cookies, and we didn’t get much use out of it! When I moved out she knew how much I liked to bake so she gave it to me. I have to say, I haven’t used it until now, but I have a feeling I will be now. The cookies turned out so cute, and due to my lack of understanding how to use it, different. I caught onto it now though and can’t wait to make more cookies. Thanks Mom!!

075

We are looking forward to a year of new experiences, new friendships, and growing closer to old friends. We also wouldn’t mind a visitor or two(or eighty) if you have that in mind. =)

Happy New Year friends and family!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment