Monday, July 18, 2011

Shower of Babies!

Our friends Sandra and Steve are expecting a sweet baby girl in the next two weeks! This past Saturday was the baby shower so I can finally post pictures of the items I made her. I still need to work on my appliqués a bit if I intend to sell any onesies, but it was a good start! I can definitely say that my machine does NOT appreciate the super soft cotton that the onesies are made of and it was a fight. I’ve heard that’s a common problem, so it will just take some love and getting use to.  My FAVORITE project was the Molly Monkey doll! She’s so cute, I really wanted to keep her for myself! Luckily I have plenty more fabric so I will just whip myself up one at a later date!  I also made a monkey laundry bag with removable head for easy washing and/or playing with it! It took the longest but it will be super cute in Lorelei’s monkey themed room!

027 034

035

      037 038 043

040036

No comments:

Post a Comment