Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday Boy

So today is Josh’s 22nd birthday for everyone who didn’t know! Happy birthday my hunny! Just wanted to take a second to let him know how much he is appreciated. Every day I take the time to think about how fortunate I am to have you in my life and to have you as my husband. Everyday is not perfect but that just makes us appreciate the days that are even more. I hope you know how proud of you I am! Thank you for working as hard as you do every day. I still remember four years ago Deanna, Dad, and I had to celebrate your birthday without you, while you were at boot camp. We bought a cake, we lit the candles, made wishes, and blew them out on your behalf. I’m very glad that I didn’t have to do that again this year, and that you guys aren’t leaving for Guam until tomorrow. I know you wouldn’t have minded the stop in Fuji, but I’m so glad to have you here for your birthday. You’re amazing, I love you, and happy birthday hunny.

DSCN0605 102_1920

102_1985 346

No comments:

Post a Comment