Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bathroom- Check!

2011-03-27

Thanks to Erin for telling me about picasa now I can make fun photo collages!! Here is one for our new bathroom set. The towel turned out really well. but I can’t say that I’m really in love with the sink-skirt. It did do the one thing I wanted though, and that was make some storage space for extra toilet paper!! Every time I take pictures it seems like Lily has to be somewhere in the mix. I hope I can continue on my productive path! I even got another project done tonight, I’ll post it separately!

1 comment:

  1. It's the old folks again...of course. Your bright, cheerful t-room should be good for your health in that it will be a much more relaxing place to spend time. Right? The towel turned our very nice and really compliments the sink. When we were kids it was common to use fabric in that way to dress up a make-up table. How impressed we are at how much you accomplish in so little time. It has to be fun working with such nice fabric. An afterthought...suppose Lily will be interested in disturbing the sink skirt in order to search for the paper. Surely not my Grandogder.
    Love you, Gma & Gpa

    ReplyDelete