Monday, November 15, 2010

A late Happy Birthday and Happy Veterans Day

For those of you who don’t know Wednesday was the 235th birthday of the USMC. Our ball actually happened to fall on the birthday this year. Our ball was up at Camp Hansen in a club called The Palms, which was a rather odd place and they had way too many people packed in. It was still fun though.  For now this is the best picture we have until we can order the professional ones(if they look good). Here’s Hoping!

So Happy 235th Birthday USMC!

016Also I kind of missed it but Happy Veterans Day to those of you who have served/are serving in our armed forces. In our family we have Josh(of course),Ron, Daniel, Jake, and Dustin! I know that I’m proud of all of you for serving, and I know that this country takes immense pride in what you do and have done. 

On another note, Josh will be leaving next week for a big gig on mainland. We have been told recently to not disclose locations for safety reasons. I’m pretty sure it is public knowledge that this event is happening, but I will check before I post for sure.

And a big announcement: We will be traveling to Bangkok, Thailand for Thanksgiving!!! As long as all of the permissions come through anyways! We have already bought plane tickets and the boys are supposed to be booking the hotel today. By boys I mean Josh and Kyle, one of our friends that we are going with! Just a past picture of Kyle and Josh so maybe you remember who I am talking about. We hang out with him pretty often and he’s a good friend of ours.

057 (28)

So I assume we will have a blast hopefully I can get Josh to take a lot of pictures on his big band trip and we will take lots on the Thailand trip! I would love to have more to tell you guys about. Things have been kind of boring around here. I can’t wait for Josh to get done with all of this madness, and have work slow down!Hope things are going well on everyone elses…ends? Hope you had a good weekend.

on another note, I typed this up and forgot to post it, so now they are really late!! Sorry! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment