Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quick update

Just a quick update so you're all not kept in suspense about what's going on. We are in our house, of course, and loving it. We have one car for now and are waiting on Josh's license packet to come back so that he can drive too. Lily is enjoying her yard a lot and I'm sure she's eating plenty of tasty bugs and snails. Weird! I know. We are enjoying the beauty and differences that Okinawa has to offer when we have time, or more like when Josh has time. It is change of command season so they are keeping busy, busy, busy! We will be getting our Internet on the 15th so we won't have to use these silly phones anymore to attempt to communicate with anyone, can't wait! I'm attempting to do the housewife thing for a little bit until I go stir crazy I'm sure. Even though I'm sure moat of you are a little uneasy about the thought of us keeping a clean house, we are for the most part. There are still boxes that need to be unpacked and clutter that needs a home, but it's better than it has been before. Don't think I will try to blog on my phone again so we'll wait until we have the Internet connection. We are alive and well. No worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment