Monday, August 23, 2010

Got a new camera!

So we went and bought a new camera the other day and I love it. I have since realized the pictures dont look as good once loaded as they do on the camera. I’m sure that I could fix this in some photo software, but I haven’t worried about that much. I’ll share some new pictures with you!

  009 010

A really neat flowering bush found in our backyard. ^

below is a picture of one of the flowers Josh got me, and a view of Okinawa from the road

005019 003021

Lou =) and the view driving on base(yes that’s ocean in the background)

below are the moon on Saturday, came out early, and one of the buildings

026 029

 

 031 032

A building which we believe is a barber shop and a random Charlie Chaplin cutout on the street.

Below was our Saturday night dinner at Marino’s cheese fondue, and one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had!

033 034

001 003

More pictures of Lou, she’s just too cute! And a picture of the moon last night, I’ll never get over the beautiful sky here!

004

No comments:

Post a Comment