Thursday, October 7, 2010

Quiet time

Sorry about the lack of updates but things have been pretty slow around here. I’m super excited that it’s October now, I was able to dig my halloween decorations out! I have some pictures to share, but not a whole lot! Our adventures have slowed down quite a bit recently. This weekend we are supposed to be going to rocktoberfest and to the tug of war event in Naha! I can’t wait! Here are a few of the things we have done recently:

Spent a day out at Nitori and the Jusco/Aeon. Josh with his KitKats he won, a pocky crane game, and icecream crane game, and the baked goods we got in Jusco. Sad to say we felt they were all pretty mediocre.

036 037 038 039

Went to Fosterfest and played silly carnival games and ate junk food. That’s me with Scruff McGruff and the DARE Lion =D Never too old for fun!

044

Josh and Lily cuddling together on the couch. heh! We finally visited the feet eating fishys at Dr. Fish! For only 500 Yen for 5 minutes you can have the fish nibble your feet. I would say this is a must, atleast to try once! It was tickling Josh so bad he could barely keep his feet in the water! 

054052 

And here is the video! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment