Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Personality

I wanted to give our blog a little more personality, and Josh even okayed it! I really like our new personalized banner at the top, it only took me forever. Hope you like the new look. Also thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for all of the comments and Mama Kim. =] Glad to know you guys are keeping up with us. Now that we have a fully functioning blog (hopefully the comments still work), what would you like to know more about? I spent today rearranging my blog with Erin, so I hope I can finish my bathroom set tomorrow. Here’s hoping!

Note: this is also a test post. The previous post has been reformatted into a way that I can’t change. It’s kind of running over it’s borders and out onto the polka dots, please excuse it. And in the new banner there are pictures of me, lily and Josh but when I access it on my phone it cuts their pictures off! I still have some work to do. Guess I'll have to make it smaller again =[

1 comment:

  1. Love the new banner. The pics of You, Josh & Lily are just precious. The photos and colors you selected are beautiful...the sunflower looks as if it should have a smiley face. We always enjoy photos of your guys. Ya hear that Josh! You look mighty spiffy in your dress blues. Of course we would settle for your pajamas. (That brings back memories of Christmas Dinner). We like the photo of you, Shauna...looks as if your eyes are hazel. The one you posted previously shows those baby blues in full color. We appreciate the effort you put into your Blog. It is always a good way to start our day. We are anxious to see what you have done with your toilet room. You go Girl! Luv U, Gma & Gpa

    ReplyDelete